Tuesday 22 October 2013

Champagne chilling in the fridge...



This post won't take long to write. Our results were negative.
 The 2 Embies that looked perfect did not attach to our beautiful surrogate. So no celebrations, the champagne is still in the fridge the  journey of hope, anger, grieving, frustration still continue. Man!!!!, What a cocktail of emotions. Infact this time I'm so over it I kept a very low key from everyone.
Thankfully the news came while I was redesigning our shop. So I had no choice but to be focused and switched on. At least with the shop I have control.
The one difference I can say is that NOT being pumped full of drugs to produce foilics and NOT being pumped on drugs to support a pregnancy, I'm dealing with this grief as me. And that's a new feeling that I can cope with.
Now......., well now, I've spoken with Meg, & we put backup plans into action.
I don't give up that easily.
 It is what it is. I'm just grateful for Susan Walling who manages to balance me and my emotions and redirect my energies, and grateful to God for giving me the strength to continue.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I m sorry to hear this :( BFN sucks! I will drink 1 more glass of wine for you! But I guess you still have more ammo in the fridge, so don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks .... Yeah we have some chilling ;)

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your negative. I kniw fro experience as well that words dont make it any easier. Best wishes to you though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so sorry. I was hoping for a different update, but I know how strong your will is in all of this. You WILL succeed. If I lived close by, it would be Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and red wine at your door as a lame consolation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to hear your news. Agree, we know that words don't always help make the hurt and disappointment go away, but we hope that knowing you have supporters out there will help buoy you along to the next attempt. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben. It's amazing how this time I have backed away from my circle of friends that know our journey only because they have no idea how much it hurts to be disappointed this many times. But all you guys out there have walked this path and know what that hurt feels like. Thanks for your support. X

      Delete
  5. I wish that there was something that I could say that would make this time easier for you. I know there isn't, but I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete