Wednesday 6 March 2013

The beginning

 Hi,

I am about to share our journey of fertility. Challenges that have now lead us on the path to
Surrogacy.

India. A country that I never thought I would visit, but now holds the key to our dreams.

In brief my Husband and I have have been married for nearly 9 years, and our attempts  to have a baby has been in the works for 8 of those.

This journey has challenged us both individually and as a couple.We've gained a new found respect for each other, and our commitment to wanting a family is stronger than ever.

By writing this blog I want to be able to give my baby a the whole story of the, what, where and how they finally came into our arms. And i'm hoping that by talking openly about these things, friends and family can look if they want to. But if i can help anyone even if it be only one person that is going through something similar, it will be all worth it.

This is my Journey, and im ok.
 I've learnt to dance in the rain. :)

Will post soon about our Baby Steps.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment