Sunday 31 March 2013

Chocolates and smiles



As I'm back tracking with these post I'm keen to catch up to the present date.

So I'm going to fast track through the next few days....

Scan showed 8 folics today, we were praying for 6 good ones. That's our goal. That's step 1.
Injections continued as usual, and date & time for egg collection was set for 2 days.

Old Delhi  & the zoo was on the list of attractions today...
The Zoo was massive and they are defiantly trying to fix it, it's got most animals you
Would imagine a zoo to have. Just smaller enclosures.
I saw these 2 children walking toward people asking for money... I was taking photos of them,
They spotted me and ran straight up to us....  I gave them what ever change I had, but then gave them whatever eatable was in my bag, water, breath mints, Vicks lollies.... Lol
That's when I realised money isn't what's brings a smile to there faces but these treats. They were totally excited!!

Old Delhi. One word. Intensely Crazy!! Ok 2 words...
We jumped on a bike taxi, and he was to ride us through the spice market. However,
The noise and chaos was too much for me. 15 mins in and I asked him to take us back to the car.
It's the one placed I wanted to see but never got there.

One thing that broke my heart everyday was to see the amount of homeless people and kids on the street. On every corner someone was sleeping under a sheet of plastic or just on the cement.
I wish I could have helped more, however we decided that later, after the transfer we should visit an orphanage. But until then money wasn't what gave these kids a smile, it was simply, Sweets.
We bought a lot  of chocolates, fruit & water bottles, and at the traffic lights we gave them 
Away. The smile on these kids face was priceless.









No comments:

Post a Comment